The country of Indonesia is approximately 279.9 million people with the number
of internet users in early 2021 reaching 202.6 million people. This number has
increasedby about 15.5 percent or 27 million people compared to 2020.
This means that in 2021 internet users in Indonesia increased by around
Based on statistical data until 2021, at least 89.2 percent of the population in
Indonesia has used smartphones. So that Indonesia is a developing country that
is built on rapid progress.
1. Advancing the literacy culture of the Indonesian people.
2. Provide information through expert interviews in the field of technology.
3. Establish marketing cooperation and distribution of digital talent.
4. Produce high quality technology information and keep holding journalistic rules.
5. Provide education, especially in technology to everyone.